Wednesday 15 October 2008

Sorry, I've been busy!

Sorry I didn't post for a few days, I've been quite busy lately.

Yesterday I discovered who I would play in this year's school Christmas performance. I was very suprised and excited at which character I was, as I was to be Mary!

Today I went to my best friend's house for tea. She has twin sisters, A and C. Most of the afternoon after school, we spent rollerblading around her farmyard. She also has two kittens, Sooty and Marz. We had great fun.

Lately I've also been planning a Halloween party for us and some friends from school, on the 31st of October. Tomorrow the school photographer is in school so I'll have to get extra early beacause the photograph with me and Trouble is at 8.30, half an hour before school starts. On the subject of school, tomorrow is also the harvest festival in our school hall. Me and my best friend B are narrators in the play, 'Harvest Mice'. It's about mice who live in a church who learn about Harvest by watching the service. We also read a poem called 'If God went on Strike'. We also sing lots of songs and mum is coming to watch. Auntie S will probably come too. My words for Harvest Mice are:


Narrator 2


It was the time in the year when people brought lotsof lovely food to church. They played a funny sort of game with him-they put the food in lots of different places, fruit was put on the windowsills, vegetables were laid around the pulpit, flowers filled the vases and often, there was a sheaf of corn.
That's my post for today, I hope you enjoyed it. Goodbye Miss M and Miss E! xxx

1 comment:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Sounds like you made a fabulous Mary even though you were poorly. Hope you're better now. :D