Sunday 15 February 2009

"Hello, Stranger!"

Hello, stranger!!

I expect that's what you'll all be saying when you see this post. I am deeply ashamed of myself for not blogging since October 2008!!!! So I'm going to start afresh. (Extreme apologies to Miss M and E!! :).) Here's my latest blog...



I Love Horses!


Until two years ago I had quite regular riding lessons at Flying Start, where I usually rode a pony named Wurzel. He unfortunately was quite unpredictable, suddenly lunging forward to gorge on a tasting piece of grass on rides, or stopping when you least expected it whilst trotting. Once in a lesson in Winter he got spooked by the rustling of my coat and trotted off suddenly, so I couldn't wear it whilst riding him.
Now in Wales I am starting lesssons again, my first on Thursday this coming week, at Bradnant Equestrian Centre. I am very excited! My sister is also having a lesson.
In the previous lessons, there were around fifteen other children, and this week it will be just me and Trouble! We've been looking at new gear today, because my old jodphurs are too small and have been passed down to Trouble. I will be riding a grey called Dougle on my first lesson and Trouble will be on another Doungle or Gem, another grey.
Bradnant looks like a really good place to learn.





These are some of the horses:

(First in the row to last)

1. Gypsy (The Shire)
2. Dougle (50% chance Trouble's)
3. Dougle (My (hopefully) trusty steed)
4. Sammy
5. Gem (50% chance Trouble's)
6. And Polly (The tiny pony!!!)


So I am very excited and will keep you updated. I promise I'll be more faithful this time.
Cya!

1 comment:

Buddhist in Training said...

Welcome back hun, nice first post for 2009, hope you keep it up this time. :)