Monday 16 February 2009

Ok, so I haven't got much to write about, but I promised I'd write more often. Here we go...
This morning Trouble has got a bit over excited about our riding lesson, riding round the house on her blue push-scooter pretending it's a horse. On top of that she's wearing my old purple checked jodphurs, my friends old riding hat with a purple and black silk (that was mine until recently), my too small riding boots and next door's daughter J's backboard (that's about 100 times too big) from when she rode. Trouble also is using the handle of a cat toy as a whip.

Sorry if you can't read that on the hat and backboard. They say 'Way too big backboard' and 'Purple and black silk hat'.
Trouble desparately wants to ride Gem. It's really all she's been talking about.
Yesterday Mum was looking at riding gear online and she's ordered some black muckers, a black velvet riding hat cover, some black half chaps and she's watching a better riding hat.
Ok, I did say I hadn't much to say, so this is it. But just before I go, if Miss M and Miss E see this, this is for you:

















1 comment:

Buddhist in Training said...

Hee hee, love that pic of Trouble, cool shades!